Hey you, yes that’s right YOU. Send us a story with some pictures. Why? Because we like to hear about other folks adventures with their dogs.
What’s in it for you besides fame? Gratitude? Good Karma? OK fine; how about a couple of stickers? A tee shirt? I would say more, but the reality is I need to get my fat backside off my skinny wallet. This is an endeavor of love, not riches.
We all want to know more about your story! Please provide a good description of your story or article. Also, please ensure your story relates to the theme of the website. Attach a few photos and away you go. Keep it reasonably clean, we reserve the right to edit as required, blah blah, blah.
So, how do you engage in this spectacular request? Simply email them to us. Email is “Hoodlum at JeepingwithDogs.com” (With luck that will stop some Spam?)
Or use the form here for contacting us.
Cause it is a crazy world like that, here we have “official” rules for free stuff.
- We define “adventure” pretty loosely around here. Jeep + Critter? Close enough.
- All adventure entries must be in English and be original work.
- Photos must be your property, free of copyright ie: you can share them with us.
- Do your best on the important stuff – you know grammar, etc. We reserve the right to change it up a bit for SEO reasons. No worries, we wont be changing content.
- Hit the email machine, send the pictures and story. We will of course email you with a link, etc.
- Email is Hoodlum @ Jeepingwithdogs.com
BTW, we don’t sell or collect your data. But if you want to sign up for our email when we post just sign up below. Or, just like us on FaceBook.